5.19.2012

Better Late Than Never...

Is a lame excuse for the (complete) lack of attention this blog has been getting. Unlike Jane who's been juggling all the baggage of school/midterms/finals/clubs/lifeingeneral, I've gotten myself caught up in the chaos... BUT good news is that as a product of the madness of life I've been juggling, I've got myself an opportunity to work at 3.1 Phillip Lim this summer as an intern! To say I'm excited would be an understatement. In celebration, I've collected my favorite looks from the recent S/S 2012 collection:

Liu Wen 

Varsha Thapa

Anais Mali

From the flowy pastel-colored, almost dainty outfit of Lui Wen to the super cool Denim vest (which many of my friends thought was odd, but I think is on the edge of supercool/genius) of Varsha Thapa, to the beautifully cut dress of Anais Mali, I think 3.1 Phillip Lim has the look for every girl to look modern and stylish. Also, the clear strapped shoes - can I get those?


(pictures credited to style.com)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3737228/narcobunny?claim=38bsgffvfpe">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the internship! That is absolutely incredible!!! Do keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete